$.fn.animate cannot "start" from any value less than -10000
|Reported by:||tdreyno@…||Owned by:||john|
On line 6347: return r && r > -10000 ? r : 0;
Essentially, the default start value of an animation can be as low as -10000, otherwise it resets to 0.
I'm using a very long scrollable area (about 15000px), when I slide from -9000px to near the end (say -14000px) it resets to 0 and animated from 0->-14000px, rather than -9000px->-14000px.
Is there a reason for this arbitrary limit?
Change History (28)
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by snover
- Cc john added
- Component changed from unfiled to effects
- Milestone changed from 1.4.3 to 1.next
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by john
- Milestone changed from 1.4.5 to 1.4.4
- Owner set to john
- Status changed from open to assigned
comment:25 Changed 5 years ago by Colin Snover
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed