postion and offset differing in browers when CSS transforms in use
|Reported by:||moronicbajebus||Owned by:||moronicbajebus|
When CSS transforms are used with scaling, Gecko and Webkit report differ values for offset and position. They report the same value for the CSS value for left and top.
Firefox appears to report the position before it is transformed.
Webkit appears to report the position after it is transformed.
Change History (25)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by jitter
- Component changed from unfiled to dimensions
- Keywords browserbug browser-firefox added
- Owner set to moronicbajebus
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
comment:13 Changed 4 years ago by dmethvin
- Keywords standards added; browserbug browser-firefox removed
- Resolution set to patchwelcome
- Status changed from open to closed