radios and checkboxes revert to default (HTML) state when wrapped in IE
|Reported by:||gnarf||Owned by:||gnarf|
calling .wrap() on something that contains a radio or checkbox will cause it to revert to the state in the HTML that created it.
Change History (17)
comment:8 Changed 5 years ago by rwaldron
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
- Owner set to gnarf
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:11 Changed 5 years ago by timmywil
- Component changed from attributes to manipulation
- Version changed from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2
comment:13 Changed 5 years ago by timmywil
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from assigned to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.