Ticket #8500 (closed bug: fixed)
radios and checkboxes revert to default (HTML) state when wrapped in IE
|Reported by:||gnarf||Owned by:||gnarf|
calling .wrap() on something that contains a radio or checkbox will cause it to revert to the state in the HTML that created it.
- Owner set to gnarf
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
comment:11 Changed 3 years ago by timmywil
- Version changed from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2
- Component changed from attributes to manipulation
comment:13 Changed 3 years ago by timmywil
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.