Get wrong dimensions of hidden elements
|Reported by:||fred.wuerges||Owned by:|
As informed, the new released version of jQuery (1.4.4) came with a new feature where you can return the dimensions (width, height) of invisible elements, something that was not possible in previous versions.
But to test this new feature I had a surprise. Actually it is now possible to bring the dimensions of invisible elements, but unfortunately the value has wrong!
You can check the link below the test: http://jsfiddle.net/VERw5/10/
First, that IE does not return value. Second, the value it returns is the percentage of the width, and not the actual width of the element.
Change History (14)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by jitter
- Component changed from unfiled to dimensions
- Milestone changed from 1.5 to 1.4.5
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to open
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by jitter
- Milestone changed from 1.4.5 to 1.next
- Priority changed from high to low
comment:12 Changed 5 years ago by john
- Milestone 1.6 deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from open to closed