.show() does not properly restore CSS-set "display" value
|Reported by:||warrenparsons||Owned by:||rwaldron|
I've run into an issue in RC1 (and seemingly B2 as well) where using .show() does not restore an element's original, CSS-specified "display" value. Instead, it sets the element's "display" type to that element's browser-default value.
B1 does not have this issue for me.
I've set up a test case on jsfiddle at: http://jsfiddle.net/6JbHh/
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by rwaldron
- Component changed from unfiled to effects
- Milestone changed from None to 1.7
- Owner set to rwaldron
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by timmywil
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed