Ticket #12337 (closed bug: fixed)
:nth-child selector not accurate after new child element added
|Reported by:||bobbymwalters@…||Owned by:||gibson042|
Using the :nth-child selector after a new child element has been added to a parent isn't working correctly in 1.8.0. However, with 1.7.2 the same scenario works as expected.
A test for using .find vs .children was added as well because in 1.7.2 using .children('.class:nth-child(NUMBER)') was significantly faster in Internet Explorer.
It seems the .find vs .children is also being handled differently. Using 1.8.0 the .find variant works in Chrome 21.0.1180.79 but .children remains incorrect.
I've only ran this against Internet Explorer 8 and Chrome 21.0.1180.79. Thanks for your time!
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to traversing
- Milestone changed from None to 1.8.1
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Component changed from traversing to selector
- Priority changed from blocker to high
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Milestone changed from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2
- Owner set to gibson042
- Status changed from reopened to assigned