Ticket #10413 (closed bug: fixed)
width, innerWidth, innerHeight, outerWidth, outerHeight are inaccurate for a "box-sizing: border-box" child of hidden parent
|Reported by:||mikesherov||Owned by:||mikesherov|
Description (last modified by dmethvin) (diff)
This is very similar to #9441, except this is specifically when a child (that has the box-sizing:border-box style) of a hidden div is queried.
The fix is simple, apply the same logic that is applied to offsetWidth/Height to the fallback version if boxSizing is border box.
- Owner set to mikesherov
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to css
- Keywords 1.8-discuss added
- Status changed from open to assigned
comment:22 Changed 4 years ago by dmethvin
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed