Ticket #9368 (closed bug: fixed)
jQuery.camelCase() defined in css.js, but used more widely
|Reported by:||Steven Black||Owned by:||rwaldron|
I just noticed that jQuery.camelCase() is defined in css.js but also invoked in data.js and effects.js.
In the interest of dependency management, jQuery.camelCase() should probably be defined more centrally, like in core.
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by rwaldron
- Component changed from unfiled to core
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by rwaldron
- Owner set to rwaldron
- Status changed from open to assigned
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by timmywil
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.6.2