Should look for =%3F in addition to =?
|Reported by:||harrisms||Owned by:||rwaldron|
The ajax function searches for =? in the data string to replace it with =jsonp..., but it does that *after* the data string is constructed by the param function, which uses encodeURIComponent to turn =? into =%F.
A quick fix is to modify the jsre regex to match =%3F too.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by rwaldron
- Milestone changed from 1.4.1 to 1.5
- Owner set to rwaldron
- Priority changed from minor to low
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from bug to enhancement
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by jaubourg
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by jaubourg
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened