Problems with delegate() and :first in nested elements with equivalent classes
|Reported by:||dos-one||Owned by:||dmethvin|
If you have a nested hierarchy of DOM elements, all having the same class. .delegate() using the :first pseudo selector has problems. Please see the JSBin below.
It appears that only the topmost element is found. This presents major problems when dealing with tree like dom structures. Further, if you switch between jQuery 1.6.4 and 1.7.1 in the JS Bin, you'll notice that everything works fine with 1.6.4 so this appears to be a clear regression.
Change History (15)
comment:10 Changed 5 years ago by dmethvin
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Milestone changed from None to 1.8
- Priority changed from undecided to low
comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by dmethvin
- Owner set to dmethvin
- Status changed from open to assigned
comment:12 Changed 4 years ago by Dave Methvin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed