Ticket #9028 (closed bug: fixed)
IE8 crashes while loading 1.6rc1 if using body background image
|Reported by:||JorisDebonnet||Owned by:|
I noticed my application crashing in IE8 after starting to use 1.6rc1. I reduced the code as far as I could, and the only significant things that remain are doctype tag, one css rule (setting a png file as background), and the script tag that loads jQuery 1.6rc1. If I remove any of those three, it no longer crashes.
I realise this is quite vague, but I hope my jsFiddle will help. I had to upload my image to postimage.org first, apparently it needs the png to work (i.e. crash).
- Component changed from unfiled to support
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from support to core
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.6
- Cc jaubourg added
- Component changed from core to support
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to fixed