Ticket #7318 (closed feature: wontfix)
Support Closure Compiler ADVANCED_OPTIMIZATIONS
|Reported by:||cjavapro@…||Owned by:|
If I paste jQuery minified code to the top of my JS file and my code to the bottom, It works fine uncompiled.
If I use closure compiler in simple optimizations it works fine
I want to be able to use advanced. That would allow some of the unused jquery functions to be stripped out altogether!! AND the ones I use would be shortened!!
Unfortunately.. in 1.4.2 mouseout is stripped out whether I use it or not and in 1.4.3 I get an error within the jquery code that exec is not defined.
- Component changed from unfiled to misc
- Summary changed from I want to be able to use Google Closure Compiler ADVANCED_OPTIMIZATIONS to Support Closure Compiler ADVANCED_OPTIMIZATIONS
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Milestone 1.5 deleted
- Keywords needsreview added
- Type changed from enhancement to feature