Ticket #8463 (closed bug: duplicate)
Ajax broken in jQuery 1.5.1 on Opera 11
|Reported by:||andrearo@…||Owned by:||andrearo@…|
This is a bugreport that Ajax() in jQuery 1.5.1 stopped working on Opera 11. It worked perfectly in jQuery 1.4.4, but not after upgrading to jQuery 1.5.1.
The error-callback of the Ajax() function is called, and returns textStatus="error" and errorThrown="No transport".
The problem only occurs in Opera. The other browsers work perfectly.
To reproduce this problem:
- Go to Freeciv.net using the latest Opera version.
- Click on play Freeciv.net.
- Click start single player game.
- Enter your name, and click login.
- The game then "crashes" because the Ajax() function doesn't return a correct result.
Thanks in advance for helping with this problem! Other than this Opera bug, jQuery 1.5 has been really great to use with Freeciv.net.
Andreas R. www.freeciv.net
- Owner set to andrearo@…
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to ajax
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate