Ticket #10796 (closed bug: fixed)
Bug in IE7 with $('#el').css.('background-position')
|Reported by:||artkik@…||Owned by:||mikesherov|
I found that $('#el').css.('background-position') is defined as "undefined" in IE7 (maybe in IE8 too, I had no tested yet) with jQuery 1.5+. In jQuery 1.42 it works well!
Here is an exampe code:
<!DOCTYPE HTML> <html><head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7/jquery.min.js"></script> </head> <body> <div id="test" style="background-position:0 0;">text</div> <script> alert( $('#test').css('background-position') ) </script> </body> </html>
Try to change jquery to 1.42 and it gonna works.
- Owner set to timmywil
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to css
- Milestone changed from None to 1.7.1
comment:18 Changed 2 years ago by Mike Sherov
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed