appendTo() and alike methods called after clone() returns incorrect jQuery set in IE
|Reported by:||gravof||Owned by:|
IE6+ (haven't tested IE9) don't introduce a new jQuery set after calling clone() and then appendTo().
However, if the target been appended to has more than two elements, this issue doesn't exist.
Please see http://jsfiddle.net/gravof/XsYeV/
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by john
- Component changed from unfiled to manipulation
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to open
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by dmethvin
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.8
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from open to closed