Reversion: overrideMimeType() no longer callable
|Reported by:||curiousdannii||Owned by:||jaubourg|
Before 1.4 we could call overrideMimeType() in beforeSend(). It had many uses, mine being for changing the charset for binary access.
In 1.5 beforeSend is only passed a jqXHR object so this is no longer possible.
Neither does the XHR transport provide any hooks where I could call overrideMimeType().
A work around would be to duplicate the whole transport. I'd rather not do that if it could be avoided.
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by jitter
- Component changed from unfiled to ajax
- Owner set to curiousdannii
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by curiousdannii
- Status changed from pending to new
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by jaubourg
- Keywords regression added
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.5.1
- Owner changed from curiousdannii to jaubourg
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by jaubourg
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by jaubourg
- Keywords needsdocs added