Elements hidden before appended to the DOM can't be shown
|Reported by:||bentruyman||Owned by:|
It works if hide()is called after the appendTo. Seems like this could be a blocker as I often create elements, hide them before appending them, and once ready show it.
Tested and not working in: Chrome 8, Safari 5, Opera 10.63
Seems fine in FF 3.6 & 4 though.
Change History (2)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by snover
- Component changed from unfiled to effects
- Keywords regression added
- Milestone changed from 1.5 to 1.4.4
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Status changed from new to open