.live and .delegate, multiple handlers
|Reported by:||b.w@…||Owned by:||dmethvin|
Given the code at http://jsfiddle.net/NxjMy/, on clicking 'click me', using jQuery 1.4.2, I get an alert 'foo' and nothing else, but with 1.4.3, I get two consecutive alerts: 'foo' and 'bar'.
This behaviour happens at least with recent versions of Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera. A similar thing happens with .live().
I could not find information about this change in the 1.4.3 release notes. What is going on?
Change History (8)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by snover
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Keywords needsreview added
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by dmethvin
- Keywords needsreview removed
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:7 Changed 5 years ago by dmethvin
- Owner set to dmethvin
- Status changed from reopened to assigned