jQuery 1.11.0 and up - .val() of option with no value attribute returning white-space
|Reported by:||hovenj@…||Owned by:||dmethvin|
Beginning with jQuery 1.11.0 (and continuing only in the 1.x branch), using .val() on an option with no value attribute returns the entire text of the option, including white-space.
In 1.10.1 and 2.x (edge), this returns 0. In 1.11.0 and forward, this returns 12.
Change History (7)
comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by dmethvin
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
- Milestone changed from None to 1.11.1/2.1.1
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to open
comment:6 Changed 2 years ago by dmethvin
- Owner set to dmethvin
- Status changed from open to assigned