parseJSON incorrectly accepts comma expressions
|Reported by:||gibson042||Owned by:||gibson042|
The value returned from parseJSON can be overridden by appending a comma and some additional JSON to the input. Native JSON.parse implementations correctly throw exceptions on such input.
This bug is shared with JSON2.js, from which our implementation is derived.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by gibson042
- Component changed from unfiled to core
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to open
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by timmywil
- Milestone changed from None to 1.11/2.1
- Owner set to gibson042
- Status changed from open to assigned