Create querySelectorAll/matchesSelector selector option
|Reported by:||dmethvin||Owned by:||gibson042|
As a lightweight option for a selector engine, provide a simple implementation that only uses the browser's native selector methods.
This would only be for 2.0 right now since IE6/7 absolutely needs Sizzle. Perhaps it could be added for 1.10 with the caveat that it only works back to IE8.
Any native qSA/mS bugs presently hidden by Sizzle will be re-exposed by this, which ain't our problem. There's a reason Sizzle is bigger.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by dmethvin
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Milestone changed from None to 2.0
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Status changed from new to open
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by gibson042
- Owner set to gibson042
- Status changed from open to assigned