e.target can be a text node on mousewheel
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:|
A recent change removed the code that normalized e.target to the parent element node in case it is a text node. This was removed because it apparently was an old Safari bug. However, it's still present in current Chrome.
Hover the text node and see the inconsistency:
- IE9 shows "HTMLDivElement"
- Chrome shows "Text"
Change History (6)
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by dmethvin
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Milestone changed from None to 2.0
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to open
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by Dave Methvin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from open to closed