Make jQuery releases available via npm
|Reported by:||rwaldron||Owned by:||timmywil|
Recently, Domenic Denicola expressed a need for npm to offer "just jQuery", this due to all the existing jQuery-related packages are jQuery plus something else, which is useless if you want to use npm for client libs as well (which is a valuable use case)
Isaac Schlueter has reached out to the "jquery" and "jQuery" package owners to see if any are willing to give us the name to release jQuery on npm.
- Update window.jQuery = window.$ = jQuery; to conditionally export to module.exports or window as needed.
- Change the reference to window (in #1) to a safe global object reference.
- Update jQuery Core Release Management to include an npm publish
Change History (24)
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by dmethvin
- Component changed from unfiled to build
- Milestone changed from 1.9 to 2.0
- Priority changed from undecided to high
comment:22 Changed 3 years ago by timmywil
- Blocked by 14451 removed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Version changed from git to 2.0.3