Applets don't work when appended on IE
|Reported by:||Drawk||Owned by:||dmethvin|
When I append an applet on IE 6, 7, 8 and sometimes 9 (only when mayscript is present as attribute on my test) the applet doesn't work.
If I change this (manipulation.js around the line 24) :
... rnocache = /<(?:script|object|embed|option|style)/i, ...
by this :
... rnocache = /<(?:script|object|embed|applet|option|style)/i, ...
the applet works.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by dmethvin
- Component changed from unfiled to manipulation
- Milestone changed from None to 1.9
- Priority changed from undecided to high
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by dmethvin
- Owner changed from Drawk to dmethvin
- Status changed from open to assigned