:nth-child selector not accurate after new child element added
|Reported by:||bobbymwalters@…||Owned by:||gibson042|
Using the :nth-child selector after a new child element has been added to a parent isn't working correctly in 1.8.0. However, with 1.7.2 the same scenario works as expected.
A test for using .find vs .children was added as well because in 1.7.2 using .children('.class:nth-child(NUMBER)') was significantly faster in Internet Explorer.
It seems the .find vs .children is also being handled differently. Using 1.8.0 the .find variant works in Chrome 21.0.1180.79 but .children remains incorrect.
I've only ran this against Internet Explorer 8 and Chrome 21.0.1180.79. Thanks for your time!
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by dmethvin
- Component changed from unfiled to traversing
- Milestone changed from None to 1.8.1
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Status changed from new to open
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by timmywil
- Component changed from traversing to selector
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from open to closed
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by gibson042
- Milestone changed from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2
- Priority changed from blocker to high
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by gibson042
- Owner set to gibson042
- Status changed from reopened to assigned