`grunt custom` should minify - also should add excluded modules to headers
|Reported by:||mathias||Owned by:||gnarf|
It would be useful if e.g. grunt custom:-deprecated would also create a dist/jquery.min.js.
IMHO having to run grunt min after creating a custom build is confusing. Imagine the following scenario:
- A dev checks out the jQuery repo, runs grunt to create a full build, and runs some tests.
- Later the dev decides to create a custom build, and runs grunt custom:-ajax.
- Now there is a dist/jquery.min.js, but it’s not the minified version of the custom build.
I suppose this could be solved quite easily by making grunt custom or (even better) grunt build run grunt min afterwards.
Change History (7)
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by gnarf
- Summary changed from `grunt custom` should save a minified version of the custom build in dist/jquery.min.js to `grunt custom` should minify - also should add excluded modules to headers
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by Corey Frang
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed