$(document).ready() fires too early in IE8
|Reported by:||torstein@…||Owned by:||mikesherov|
- Open the same URL in IE8. Now the document.ready event fires before the script is loaded, and the container div is not recognized.
- In IE8, run the same page with jQuery 1.7.2. Everything works as expected.
Change History (12)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by dmethvin
- Cc mikesherov added
- Component changed from unfiled to core
- Milestone changed from None to 1.8
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Status changed from new to open
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by mikesherov
- Owner set to mikesherov
- Status changed from open to assigned
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by Mike Sherov
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.