$(document).height() changed in Firefox 12
|Reported by:||David||Owned by:||mikesherov|
I can't reproduce this in jsFiddle as I think the result iframe's css works around this issue but this pastebin ( http://pastebin.com/MaUuLjU2) will demonstrate the problem.
In 1.7.1, the scrollHeight of the body element will be returned, while in 1.7.2 the clientHeight of the html element will be returned.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by sindresorhus
- Cc mikesherov added
- Component changed from unfiled to dimensions
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by mikesherov
- Milestone changed from None to 1.8
- Owner set to mikesherov
- Priority changed from low to high
- Status changed from open to assigned