.clone(true) loses delegation filters
|Reported by:||Owned by:||dmethvin|
.delegate is set on a node, and the node or one of its ancestors is cloned with
.clone(true), in jQuery 1.7 the delegate's object filter is not conserved and the delegate is transformed in a normal "click" event.
(in both test cases, top table is original and bottom table is cloned one)
1.6.4, correct behavior http://jsfiddle.net/DFv8F/
- clicking on "head" cell prints "row" in both tables
- clicking on any "cell" cell prints "cell" in both tables
- clicking on "last" cell prints "last" in both tables
1.7.1, incorrect behavior http://jsfiddle.net/DFv8F/1/
- first table (original) behaves as above
- second table (clone) prints all of "last", "cell" and "row" when clicking on any of the table's cells.
note: adding a second
.clone has no effect (and no reason to have any, since we're only losing metadata not the events themselves)