attr("coords") returns undefined in IE7
|Reported by:||jesseharold@…||Owned by:||mikesherov|
I was only able to reproduce this in "true" IE7, not IE8 with IE7 view turned on in the developer tools.
For the same element, .getAttribute("coords") returned the string correctly.
Original code with bug:
console.log(jQuery(this).attr("coords"));undefined in IE7
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by timmywil
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
- Owner set to jesseharold@…
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by timmywil
- Milestone changed from None to 1.7.2
- Owner changed from jesseharold@… to timmywil
- Status changed from new to assigned