Ticket #10773 (closed bug: fixed)
removeAttr is fragile for edge cases
|Reported by:||markel||Owned by:||dmethvin|
If argument for removeAttr is:
1) not a string( http://jsfiddle.net/G4wfm/ ),
2) empty string ( http://jsfiddle.net/G4wfm/1/ ),
3) nothing ( http://jsfiddle.net/G4wfm/3/ ),
4) string with additional space in the end ( http://jsfiddle.net/G4wfm/2/ ).
Than it produces a error.
Last one also exist for toggleClass(), addClass() and removeClass(). But for them its just a needless loop iteration.
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by timmywil
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
- Milestone changed from None to 1.7.1
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Version set to 1.7
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by dmethvin
- Owner set to dmethvin
- Status changed from open to assigned