IE7 - invalid procedure call or argument when calling removeAttr('contenteditable');
|Reported by:||brian@…||Owned by:||timmywil|
When calling .removeAttr('contenteditable') on a span I get a JS error in IE7 on line 2485 of jquery-1.6.4.js. The error says "Invalid procedure call or argument".
I tried to make a jsfiddle for this but jsfiddle appears to be broken in IE7.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by rwaldron
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
- Owner set to brian@…
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by timmywil
- Keywords removeAttr added
- Milestone changed from None to 1.7
- Owner changed from brian@… to timmywil
- Priority changed from low to blocker
- Status changed from new to assigned