Data attribute names with single dash-surrounded letters cannot be accessed by the camel-case name
|Reported by:||Pointy||Owned by:||rwaldron|
Data attributes like "data-image-x-offset" should be accessible via ".data('imageXOffset')", but currently they cannot be. The ".camelCase()" function correctly translates the name, but the code that goes the other direction apparently mishandles this case.
Access by the dashed form of the name works of course.
Change History (10)
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by dmethvin
- Component changed from unfiled to data
- Milestone changed from None to 1.7
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Status changed from new to open
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by rwaldron
- Owner set to rwaldron
- Status changed from reopened to assigned