Click event function does not fire at consistent times.
|Reported by:||k4emic@…||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by rwaldron)
If using .click() on a checkbox element, the returned value from .is('checked') from inside the elements .click() function will return the opposite of the actual state. If you click the checkbox, the .is('checked') will return the correct state.
[ Example fiddle]
This issue has been around for a while, [ this blog entry] is from 2009.
Callbacks attached to .change() works consistently.
Change History (9)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by rwaldron
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Milestone changed from None to 1.6.3
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:7 Changed 5 years ago by dmethvin
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:8 Changed 5 years ago by dmethvin
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from reopened to closed