Ticket #9630 (closed bug: fixed)
foo.contents().hasClass() returns incorrect value
|Reported by:||olov.lassus||Owned by:||rwaldron|
hasClass("undefined") returns true incorrectly for elements that do no have the className property (as opposed to having it set to ""), such as text and comment nodes.
Verified with Chrome 12 and Firefox 5.
Pull request for patch and test case to follow.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Summary changed from hasClass("undefined") returns incorrect value for text and comment nodes to foo.contents().hasClass() returns incorrect value
- Owner set to rwaldron
- Status changed from reopened to assigned
comment:11 Changed 3 years ago by Dave Methvin
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed