Ticket #9555 (closed bug: fixed)
jQuery.support fails in iframe
|Reported by:||Krinkle||Owned by:|
The test suite for jQuery.support has been failing for a looong time in the TestSwarm. From my rough estimates I think my jquery-swarm vm spends over 30% of the time re-testing jQuery.support).
Not a single browser that is in the swarm returns something at all for that module. (they all time-out or throw exceptions). This can be seen here: http://swarm.jquery.org/job/1238/
It fails everywhere.
However when running it standalone, such as from here: http://swarm.jquery.org/git/jquery/39c6c85/test/index.html?filter=support ... then it works fine.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to a random page with jQuery on it (say, the last url linked above)
- Open up the console and execute:
jQuery('body').html( '<iframe src="http://swarm.jquery.org/git/jquery/39c6c85/test/index.html?filter=support" width="100%" height="100%">' );
TypeError: Result of expression 'window.top.supportCallback' [undefined] is not a function.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to misc
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Component changed from misc to support