Ticket #9109 (closed bug: fixed)
support.boxModel now false in IE6 even when not in quirks mode
|Reported by:||lmk||Owned by:||jaubourg|
In version 1.5.2, jQuery.support.boxModel returned true in IE6 when document.compatMode = "CSS1Compat". Now returns false as at jQuery 1.6.
This breaks the offset() function, as it doesn't correctly take scrollTop into account. Which in turn breaks .selectable() in UI which is where I started...
Offending line in 1.6 appears to be 1293 where tests div.offsetWidth === 2
- Owner set to lmk
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to support
- Owner changed from lmk to jaubourg
- Priority changed from low to blocker
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:10 Changed 5 years ago by jaubourg
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed