Ticket #9104 (closed bug: fixed)
Returning null or undefined in a pipe filter function causes an exception
|Reported by:||dane.soba@…||Owned by:||jaubourg|
When null or undefined is returned inside a pipe filter function, an exception is thrown and no callbacks are called.
I would expect null to be returned as a result of the promise instead.
Here's a simple testcase:
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to core
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.6.1
- Owner set to jaubourg
- Status changed from open to assigned