Ticket #8909 (closed enhancement: fixed)
$(element).data() will scan all attributes more than needed.
|Reported by:||gnarf||Owned by:||gnarf|
If you make more than one call to $(element).data() you end up having to loop over the attributes of the element looking for "data-" attributes every time you access it. I'd like to propose adding a simple flag in our private _data() that can stop us from having to check more than once...
- Status changed from new to open
- Type changed from bug to enhancement
- Component changed from unfiled to data
comment:11 Changed 2 years ago by dmethvin
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.7