Ticket #8903 (closed bug: worksforme)
outerWidth(true) Causes Window location to jump to top of window in Chrome
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||anonymous|
After upgrading to jQuery 1.5.2, calling $("#appWrap").outerWidth(true) causes the page location to jump to the top of the page. I'm unable to reproduce a broken down test case, but it only occurs on a specific wrapping div around the whole page.
Downgrading to jQuery 1.5.1 fixes the issue, as does downgrading to jQuery 1.4.4. I can also reproduce the issue when calling "$("#appWrap").outerWidth(true);" inside of the console and outside of my code.
This issue only happens in Chrome 10 that I've been able to reproduce.
- Owner set to anonymous
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to dimensions
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from reopened to open
- Blocked by 4872 added