Ticket #4872 (closed bug: invalid)
Animate function and flash move in Firefox
|Reported by:||Nyro||Owned by:||Nyro|
While animating an element by setting new width or height which contains a flash movie, this flash movie is reloaded. This occurs only in Firefox.
I tested it with IE8, Safari4, Chrome 2 and Opera 9 all on Vista.
After a quick investigation, it looks like it's coming from these lines:
if ( opt.overflow != null ) this.style.overflow = "hidden";
I simply removed them to test and the problem doesn't occur anymore.
- Keywords flash overflow added
- Priority changed from major to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Milestone changed from 1.4 to 1.5
comment:12 Changed 4 years ago by timmywil
- Version changed from 1.3.2 to 1.5.2
- Milestone set to 1.next
comment:16 Changed 4 years ago by dmethvin
- Owner set to Nyro
- Status changed from open to pending
- Blocking 8880, 8903 removed
comment:17 Changed 4 years ago by trac-o-bot
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to invalid