Ticket #8880 (closed bug: wontfix)
CSS Hook for marginRight causes Flash and Sliverlight to reload in Webkit
|Reported by:||psayre@…||Owned by:||timmywil|
When using the Webkit work around on line 5989 (for marginRight), the swap causes both Flash and Silverlight to reload. This happens when you try to get the right margin of a table that has these plugins in it.
Here's a jsFiddle for it. It's missing the plugin because you can't have remove flash or silverlight files. :/ http://jsfiddle.net/S5QKv/2/
The Webkit bug doesn't apply to tables, so I think the fix is to test for a table prior to the swap.
- Owner set to psayre@…
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to css
- Owner changed from psayre@… to timmywil
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix