Ticket #8545 (closed bug: fixed)
Leak with events in IE
|Reported by:||olau||Owned by:|
The test case in issue 2123 is leaking for me in IE 6, 7 and 8 with jQuery 1.5.1. Here's a version that loops and setTimeouts to make the problem easier to see:
Just open task manager and watch it grow.
I was going to say that this is only a problem with custom events, but if I change 'pseudoEvent' to 'click', it does in fact still leak, although not as much.
- Owner set to dmethvin
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.6
- Priority changed from blocker to high
- Milestone changed from 1.6 to 1.7
- Owner dmethvin deleted
- Status changed from assigned to open
- Milestone changed from 1.7 to 1.next