Ticket #8362 (closed bug: patchwelcome)
postion and offset differing in browers when CSS transforms in use
|Reported by:||moronicbajebus||Owned by:||moronicbajebus|
When CSS transforms are used with scaling, Gecko and Webkit report differ values for offset and position. They report the same value for the CSS value for left and top.
Firefox appears to report the position before it is transformed.
Webkit appears to report the position after it is transformed.
- Keywords browserbug browser-firefox added
- Owner set to moronicbajebus
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to dimensions
- Priority changed from undecided to low
comment:13 Changed 3 years ago by dmethvin
- Keywords standards added; browserbug browser-firefox removed
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to patchwelcome