Ticket #11114 (closed bug: duplicate)
jQuery doesn't take into account CSS scale transform when getting height/width of element
|Reported by:||paulshapiro||Owned by:||paulshapiro|
Seem to have run into this issue in a roundabout way. I was using a plugin called jsPlumb which needs to get the outerWidth and outerHeight of an element. Problem is that my element needs to have a CSS scale transform applied to it. It seems like jQuery uses the unscaled value for outerHeight and outerWidth.
I got in touch with the jsPlumb developer and he said it looks like a jQuery issue, so I decided to report it here.
Here's a Fiddle that demonstrates my problem,
And here is the jsPlumb Google Code Issue,
Thanks for looking into this! Any info would be a great help.
- Owner set to paulshapiro
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to dimensions
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate