Ticket #8209 (closed bug: fixed)
Hover() event firing mouseleave/mouseout when over child input element in Chrome 9.x.
|Reported by:||Tloram||Owned by:||browser-chrome|
When using the hover() event in Chrome 9.x (was working fine in Chrome 8.x and is working fine in all other browsers), the mouseleave/mouseout event is fired incorrectly if you happen to mouseover a child input element.
This has also been reported on the Chrome forums here: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome/thread?tid=24221a38e68900e8&hl=en
Nobody seems to know if it is a jQuery or Chrome bug.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Cc temp01 added
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Owner set to browser-chrome
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.5.1
- Keywords browserbug added
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed