Ticket #8098 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Enhancement: Some `globalEval` optimizations
|Reported by:||mathias||Owned by:||mathias|
Apparently pull requests do not suffice and enhancement requests need their own bug ticket, so here goes.
I’ve made this pull request on GitHub: https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/205
The changes I made are some minor optimizations to globalEval, namely:
- Use the speedy `document.head` when it’s available in globalEval.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Component changed from unfiled to core
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.5.1
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed