Ticket #7807 (closed bug: duplicate)
BUG - selector with context in Jquery 1.4.4
|Reported by:||raziel057||Owned by:|
There is a problem when creating a selector with a context (2nd parameter) which contains an id attribute with a dot or space.
See the following case: http://jsfiddle.net/pWzPu/4/
It works with Jquery 1.4.3 but not in 1.4.4.
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.4.5