Ticket #7782 (closed bug: invalid)
Cannot get width of table column in Chrome
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||anonymous|
Using Chrome 8, selecting a table column
will get the width just fine.
This seems to work just fine in Firefox 3.6 and the IE9 beta. Chrome 8 will just return 0 for some reason.
I've put together a test case here: http://jsfiddle.net/r74JT/
- Owner set to anonymous
- Status changed from new to pending
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Component changed from unfiled to dimensions
- Milestone changed from 1.6 to 1.next